That's why i am strong...

I used to think of commit suicide once in my lifetime.

I want to end my life just like that.

It's been so hard for me because I never face that kind of trouble, never.
I don't know how to deal with it.

During the period I still working, I met J.
J asked my help, because J want to buy a handphone.
J use my name to sign up a plan,
J ask me to use the line and J will take the phone,
But J promise that will pay for my bill, if i over usage, then i will pay the extra.
J's grandpa as a guarantor.
I here to tell you all that me and J just a very common friend,
i just think that J not going to cheat me by the way.

Month and months,
I keep receiving the bill that shown that i haven't make any payment yet.
I do over use and I give the money to J because J will pay the bill, J say.

Things getting worst,
J blame me over calling and the bill is so costly, J ask me pay all the bills.
Total amount of the bill is $2000++ for few months.
I was shocked and piss off.
I tell J that I want to cancel the line and i want my money back.
J threaten me, J still ask money from me and i go to the police station and make a report.

I understand that I cant get all my money back(its about 1000++)
And i still have to settle the bill and terminate the plan.
This drama last about half of the year in 2008.
I got no one to ask for help, i cant sleep well, eat well and work well.
I cant let my family know this matter.
I have to deal with it by my own.

I want to end it.

But i think it's not worth if i just settle this matter by ending my own life.
At this time, my buddy_Isaac, is willing to help me.
Isaac help me settle part of the bill amount. I really appreciate it!
And the other part by myself.

J never bother me anymore.
J is BIG BASTARD!!!

In this event, I totally lost about S$ 3000++
I just a normal shop assistant and every months i have to return money to Isaac.
Its really hard for me. So hard.
I deal with it, at last.

I share this incident to you,
to let you know that how strong i am and how difficult i used to be.
I have to protect myself so i won't get hurt anymore.
I've learned the lesson.

Don't trust anyone!!!
Anyone!