"Aren't we suppose to be doing thing perfectly?"

Study hard? Study smart?
If you ask me, I will sure tell you that I study smart!!!

I still remember that I used to study so hard when I was in Secondary school. I memorizing, I keep repeating saying out something, I keep my eyes on those long lame notes; and after all, of cause it manage to help me some, but not so working method for study, I guess.

Since in Foundation year, everything was so free and I get to know what I need and research on what I have to know. It's optional, it's totally different than 'you must' or 'you have to'.
From here, I start to practice how to study smart.
This made me a fast thinker and sensibility.

But how, you may ask?

For me, I like thinking during my free time or even when I'm in MRT. I think about everything that I question about. I do ask myself a question sometimes...
Besides this, I think I'm kind of critic person, yea i know it sound bad, but I do think it actually help me.
Sometimes people hate me when I commented on their works so straight forward. But I guess there are people/ friends that would like me to critic their works. I think in this circle, people have to come out and be more aggressive. Yes, I admit that I actually a shy person, but when it comes to producing my works, I do ask for a little bit of perfection. Wouldn't you?
Sometimes, I look at my friends and I can't stand by their stupidity(not all but just one or two). In fact, something that is obviously easy to understand but some people just don't get it, and will not get it at the end. When it really turn out this way, I guess, the best way to do is just forget about what I say and go and study hard. It can works even better, maybe not?

Friends asked me:" Edison, can't you just stop doing thing perfectly?"

"Aren't we suppose to be doing thing perfectly?" I will whisper.


to be continue......