I'M BACK WHEN I'M BACK...!!!

It's been 2 months that I missing so much about the smell of campus. And now, It's August! and I'm back to school!!! Again!!!

This time, like how I feel at the first time in Foundation year, I gonna make this year as my year, although that sound like very self centre and arrogant. But, Tang's words in my head keep playing around :" If u feel humble, better u go to Church." That's right!!! I'm not going to stop myself being improve and better(please bear with me, I'm in my own world now)

Level 1 doesn't seem so friendly caused the work load is like oh my...
All I realized was I can't pretend to be like a primary or secondary student, always waiting the feed from the lecture. Level 1 is so much tougher than Foundation year in LASALLE. Everything seem like it need your hundred percent of determination. It's going to be very lonely for me due to my so called "dual characteristic". I can feel the loneliness calling me, since I have to spread away from my 3 buddies from Foundation year_Cynthia, Suhanti and Xiu Ting. I miss them so much!!!
Now, I always go Artfriends by my own, lunch alone somethimes, discuss about homeworks, advices....all by my own.
Friends? Yes, sure I have few in my class now but just not that close beside Bini and Cath. Even with Bini and Cath, I still can't find the one like I used to in Foundation.

If you had read this, can u be my friend?

School had just started for like a week but I already spent almost 400 hundred on materials!!! How I suppose to survive for this months....I have to still. Financial problem is my enemy!!!

You know which is my favorite subject?
HAHA, of course is my major fashion design_Pattern Making and Production!!!
I just love it!!!  I LOVE HANDS ON!!!

It's been quite awhile that I didn't update my blog already.
But I think Edison is Back!!!
This time, I think I gonna put something more interesting and fresh in my blog.
Of course, I'm back, when I'm back!

Love,
Edison